No Prompt To Email The Resource When Changing The Resource From Person A To Person B
(Doc ID 2735622.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, P6 EPPM Application
No prompt to email the resource when changing the resource from person A to person B
Prompt to email the resource would appear when changing the resource from person A to person B
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 and open a project, navigate to the Activities page
2. Select an activity and expand details
3. Verify the activity has a resource assignment
4. Go to the Status tab and check that the activity started and save (you should be able to recreate issue going to a tab other than Assignments and making a change)
5. For the same activity, go to the Assignments tab in details and change the resource from person A to person B =>You see the Save button which you should not see. You do not get the prompt to email the resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document