Japanese UI Does Not Display Correctly after Applying Agile PLM 9.3.6 RUP14
(Doc ID 2735734.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese UI does not display correctly after applying Agile PLM 188.8.131.52
Japanese UI to display correctly
Issue does not happen on Agile PLM 184.108.40.206
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply Agile 220.127.116.11
2. Log into Java Client as admin user
3. Click View/Edit Current User
4. Go to Preferences, and change Language to Japanese, and Save
5. Re-Log into Java Client as admin user
6. Navigate through the Java Client. You can see most of the nodes display with " [PX]" and does not display Japanese translated node names
7. Log into Web Client as admin user. The same issue happens with Web Client UI
Applied 9.3.6 RUP14
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document