PSRM Obligation Navigation From Tax Form Doesnt Save Context Values
(Doc ID 2735856.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, ENV - Environment
Obligation Navigation from tax form doesn't save context values
Navigation from tax form to obligation changes context values but when you use obligation context menu it reverts back to previous context values.
Details in 360 main page is not sync with the Current Context details.
Context values are not always updated and in sync with data on the main portal page. During the course of navigation at times Context values are set to values of previous page.
Details in 360 main page should be in sync with the Current
In PSRM navigate to:
1. Menu > Forms > Tax Form Search
2. Search By: Receive Date /Type / Status/ Filing Type
3. Date From: Sep 25 to Sept 26 2020 Status: Re-Edited
4. Navigate to Tax Form
5. Click Show All button in Tax Form page.
6. Navigate to Obligation (Obligation A) using the link.
7. Navigate to 360 View using the Obligation's Context Menu
Issues persist after installing Patch 31426491 - PSRM 25010 AND OUAF 43040 CUMULATIVE ROLLUP MAY 2020
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document