Billing Account Change - Usage Charges Are Rolled Up To The Previous Account After The Transfer
(Doc ID 2736569.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue in billing account change when the existing balance group is passed in the PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER call the usages with charging date later than the transfer are rolled up to Account1(previous account) instead of Account2.
1. Create a customer with parent (Billing Account BA) & child (Service Account SA).
2. Add a VoIP service.
3. Create a new billing account BA2.
4. Create a new non-payee bill info for SA and set its parent as BA2 billinfo object.
5. Move the VoIP service to BA2 by calling the service balance group opcode. Make sure you pass the same balance group in the opcode input flist.
6. After transfer, pass a delayed CDRs (Call Details Report) with start time before transfer.
7. Verify the delayed CDRs are rolled up to BA.
8. Pass CDRs with a start time after transfer.
9. The CDRs are rolled up to BA1 instead of BA2, which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document