After PO receiving with UIN Item's , ITEM_UIN And STORE_ITEM_STOCK Values Are Out of Sync
(Doc ID 2736673.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UINs are received at wrong store created mismatch in ITEM_UIN and STORE_ITEM_STOCK table data.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order(PO) for a Serialized item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for store A with 10 quantities.
- Receive the PO in Store Inventory Management (SIM) with 10 quantities where as 5 quantities in Available and 5 quantities in unavailable.
- Verify the TOTAL_QUANTITY in STORE_ITEM_STOCK is 10 with unavailable stock : 5 and in ITEM_UIN : 5 UINs are in available status (1,2,3,4,5) and 5 UIN is in unavailable status (6,7,8,9,10).
- Created another PO for same item in RMS for another store B with 10 quantities.
- While receive the PO in SIM, add UIN 1,2,3,4,5 - these UINs were previously received against a PO in store A and add UIN 6,7,8,9,10 - these UINs were previously received against a PO in store A under unavailable bucket.
- After 2nd PO at store B, the ITEM_UIN table record and STORE_ITEM_STOCK record is out of sync.
- Results :
- In ITEM_UIN table, UINs 1,2,3,4,5 - are ranged with store B in Stock status.
- In ITEM_UIN table, UINs 6,7,8,9,10 - are ranged with store A in Unavailable status.
- The Stock at Store A still remains the same in STORE_ITEM_STOCK table, i.e. 10 total SOH and 5 unavailable SOH.
- The Stock at Store B in STORE_ITEM_STOCK table is 5. So, as per STORE_ITEM_STOCK table, this item should have all together 15 UINs (10 at store A and 5 at store B) , but as per ITEM_UIN table this item is having only 10 UINs, 5 at store A and 5 at store B. So, where's the "remaining" 5 UINs which are continuing stock at STORE_ITEM_STOCK against Store A but not there in ITEM_UIN table .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document