Post Authorization of Third Party Stock count Valid UINs Are Updated as Missing
(Doc ID 2736702.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post 3rd party stock count authorization all valid Universal Identification Number (UIN) as rejected and status missing.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a 3rd party stock count in with two UIN items. Make sure each UIN item is having SOH 10 and hence 10 valid UIN numbers (status : in_stock).
1st UIN item : UIN_11 SOH=10
2nd UIN item : UIN_12 SOH=10
Valid UINs for item UIN_11 is [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10] and valid UINs for second item UIN_12 is [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10].
- Schedule the stock count.
- Take snapshot.
- Upload 3rd party stock count file and keep these two UIN items UIN_11 and UIN_12 in below fashion :
- The third-party stock count file consists of 8 valid UINs for item UIN_11 and one UIN is missing for the same item.
- For the second item the third-party stock count file consists of 9 valid UINs and one invalid record.
- Below is the file content.
- Run third-party stock count batch ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh.
- Notice that For the first item UIN_11 all records were rejected.
- For the second item UIN_12 counted quantity was 9 and one record was rejected [expected as the UIN 11 is not an expected UIN].
- Authorize the stock count.
- After the authorization for item UIN_11 all records updated to status 8[Missing] in ITEM_UIN and store_item_stock tables updated to 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document