ATP Based On Order Modifiers
(Doc ID 2736911.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are using ATP based on Planned Output,
We are working on IR-ISO process where Planned order for warehouses are released for ASCP to create IR.
We have noticed that the ATP-calculations are not looking at the Warehouse – settings for Order Qty.
So, a scenario as below can happen:
1. We have zero stock for item X at Warehouse A
2. Order is placed by Customer for 1 unit of item X from Warehouse A
3. Capacity at the Manufacturing plants, for 1 unit, is 3 weeks and this date is given to the Sales order for the Customer based on 3 weeks.
4. When we then at the Warehouse are to release a refill order (IR/ISO), we have set the Fixed Order Quantity to 10, and the Capacity at the manufacturing plants for 10 units, is 5 weeks.
5. Leading to the goods arriving at the Warehouse 2 week late, in order for them to manage the customers Sales order in time.
Expectation is while checking for ATP inquiry even for 1 Qty system should check at Order modifiers as well so that dates given to Customer and date as per Capacity at MFG plants are in sync.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document