Request to Display All Discrepancies In DMW
(Doc ID 2738201.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to show the existence of a request for DMW application to provide a way to show all discrepancies regardless whether the data is available in DMW or not, as the describe below:
1. User created a query on NULL data point. Query created in Rave. Query = discrepancy.
2. User initiated a data load from Rave to DMW using the Rave adaptor.
3. Discrepancy got loaded into a discrepancy staging table in the EDC data model.
4. Data is not loaded into the table as the form in Rave EDC is not saved.
5. DMW did not create discrepancy as there is no data in the table.
In the above scenario, there is a query in Rave but the same query is not created as discrepancy in DMW.
Currently DMW creates discrepancy only if the data is available in DMW.
DMW being the primary discrepancy source should display all discrepancies regardless of whether the data is available in DMW or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document