Agile File Manager Failed to Start After Migrating to OCI With the Following Error "Uncaught Exception thrown.HTTP Transport Error: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset"
(Doc ID 2739007.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to start the File Manager the following error is in the catalina.out under the following path <AGILEHOME>/Filemanager/logs/
File Manager Initialization failed
Reason :Uncaught exception thrown.HTTP transport error: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
The failure could be attributed to:
1. The Application Server is currently Unavailable
2. File Manager is not configured correctly - [Admin -> Server Settings -> Locations ->
-> File Manager Internal Locator] must EXACTLY match the above-mentioned File Manager URL
3. File Manager Entry has been DISABLED or the setting is incorrectly specified
4. ifsuser username/password may not be correct.
- Application Server, File Manager and Load Balancer is hosted in OCI
- Application Server, File Manager is accessed via OCI-LBaaS (Load Balancer)
- SSL is terminated at OCI-LBaaS (Load Balancer)
- The server.conf (<AGILEHOME>/agileDomain/config) has specified all https URLs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document