New Supplier Bracket Level To An Existing Bracket Structure Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2739895.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new bracket level is added to an existing bracket structure for a bracket enabled supplier, it updates SUP_BRACKET_COST as expected but it fails to add in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_BRACKET_COST.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a supplier and enabled bracket costing or enable bracket costing to an exiting supplier.
2. Create a supplier location bracket structure and define the bracket values.
3. Create a regular item and link the supplier that discussed in step 1 and range to the location which has supplier location bracket costing relationship exists.
4. Add a new bracket level to the step 2 supplier location bracket structure through UI (sups > inventory management > bracket costing).
5. step 4 will create a cost change in the worksheet status, approve it from UI, and execute the cost change.
6. Cost change will result in replacing the existing bracket levels with the new bracket level which it supposes to add.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document