Accept Option Disabled On Order Revisions Screen When New Ordered_qty > Old Ordered_qty
(Doc ID 2740006.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accept option disabled on Order Revisions screen when new ordered_qty > old ordered_qty .
Steps to recreate:
- Create and approve a manual Purchase Order (PO) from RMS UI.
- Acknowledgment file is sent from EDI, with a quantity greater than what is present on the PO as per first step.
- Run ediupack batch to consume the file from EDI.
- Navigate to Order Revisions screen for this order, and try to accept the revision created for Ordered Quantity.
- Accept option disabled for new quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document