Agile Application Server Fails to Start After Importing Database from Another Instance
(Doc ID 2740031.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing the database dump from the production instance to the test instance, Agile Application Server fails to start with below error in startup log
oracle.security.jps.service.keystore.KeyStoreServiceException: oracle.security.jps.service.keystore.KeyStoreServiceException: Failed to perform cryptographic operation
- All the username and password of the schemas is the same between the production and the test
- superadmin user password set is the same between the production and the test
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Export the database from production instance
2. Import the production database to the test instance
3. Start Agile Application Server
4. Gets error in the start up log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document