Actual Landed Cost (ALC) Proration For Multiple Location Purchase Order (PO) Not Working Correctly
(Doc ID 2740051.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual Landed Cost (ALC) proration for multiple location Purchase Order (PO) not working correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a import PO with multiple locations.
- Ship and Receive with mutiple ASN.
- Create transportation for all item/locations in the order.
- Create Obligation for the transportation.
- Finalize the ALC.
- ALC proration for 1st store is correct but the proration for other stores is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document