ADF Error Gets Displayed On Restrictions Screen While Creating New Totals In ReSA
(Doc ID 2740214.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new Totals, users are getting below ADF error in Restrictions Page:
ADF-FACES-60097; For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADV_FACES_60096: Server Exception during PPR, #9
Steps to recreate:
- Navigate to Foundation Data -> Create Total Definition.
- Fill the details in step 1 and step 2.
- Navigate to step 3 (Realms) and add Realm .
- Navigate to step 4 (Parameters), Select the parameters.
- Navigate to step 5 (Restrictions) and select restrict result by constant values, total maintenance - add restrictions will show.
- Select parameter name, operator and put constant value.
- Click 'OK' or 'OK and Add Another', Screen will show ADF error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document