Approval Workflow Does Not Appear When Using "case" Calculation Multiple
(Doc ID 2740352.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval workflow does not appear when using "case" calculation multiple
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new Allocation.
2. Select "case" as calculation multiple.
3. Select Manual as demand source on rules panel.
4. Input the allocation quantity for the item and save it.
5. Check that the approval workflow is not available.
6. Change the calculation multiple to inner or each.
7. Save the allocation and see the workflow button appearing again
8. Change back to "case" as calculation multiple and save and Approve it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document