"Selected Records" Become Unselected When Searching any Record Twice in the Boost and Buried Popup Windows
(Doc ID 2740725.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching any record twice in the boost and buried popup windows, it is deselecting the same searched record from the specific record list (the record is deselected(unchecked) from the selected list when it is searched a second time)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the experience manager.
2. Navigate to any rules which include boost&buried editors.
3. Click Edit and choose a specific record.
4. Search for any product from the specific records.
5. Now again press the search button on the popup window with the same search term.
6. Searched record is getting unchecked from the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document