Hiding Fields On EU/CA Device Screen Fails To Save Certain Fields
(Doc ID 2741810.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 to 8.2.2 [Release 8.2]
Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.2 to 8.2 [Release 8.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hiding the "Availability of Device" field on the "EU/ CA Device" screen in 184.108.40.206 (same issue is seen in 220.127.116.11 and 8.2.2) fails to save the data in the
1. Does the incident represent a serious public health threat.
2. Number of similar incidents.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Hide EU/CA Device screen field "Availability of Device" in Console> Field
2. Create a case with Device and on the EU/ CA Device screen under Products> Device tab, enter data in the following fields:
a. Does the incident represent a serious public health threat.
b. Number of similar incidents.
3. Save the case and notice that all data entered in the above fields
disappears on case save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document