When Login to the Agile Web Client Using SAML-SSO URL Getting the Following Error "403 Forbidden Error" if the User Is Not Part of LDAP Group
(Doc ID 2742477.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When login to the Agile Web Client using SAML-SSO URL the following error occurs.
403 Forbidden Error
- Login to the Agile Web Client using the user who is not part of the LDAP Group configured
- Enable LDAP using LDAP Group Configurations
- Enable SAML-SSO using Ping IDP
- User "user1" exists in the ldap group configured and user "user1" is able to login with no issues
- Remove "user1" from the ldap group configured
- "user1" is still active in Agile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document