Can not remove the PGX Correlation tab in the Case Type configuration screen from case designer
(Doc ID 2742647.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Case Management - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can not remove the PGX Correlation tab in the Case Type configuration screen under case designer - as soon as we click the "Remove" red cross icon on the tab, the screen refreshes (before we could have time to hit Save or do anything else) and when we re-access the case type again, the Correlation tab is still present.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
1. Login to ECM
2. Under Navigation List -> Case Management Configuration -> Case Designer
3. Navigate to Case Type Definition tab
4. Expand AML under case type (for example)
5. Click on AML_DD (for example)
6. Navigate to Entities tab
7. Try to remove any tabs by clicking on X under Entities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document