Oracle HTTP Server (ohs1) Process Hangs/ Becomes Non-Responsive so the OC/RDC Applications Cannot Be Accessed.
(Doc ID 2743122.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OC 5.2.0: Oracle HTTP Server (ohs) process hangs/ becomes non-responsive so the OC/RDC applications cannot be accessed.
The default OHS page (https://<servername.domain>) is not accessible when the issue is occurring (this should normally open the 'Oracle HTTP Server 12c home page).
The hang can be cleared by simply restarting the OHS process.
OHS can become non responsive frequently (i.e. twice a day).
Errors/warnings like 'AH00341' are logged in the 'ohs1.log' file:
The Oracle Clinical/RDC 5.2.0 Application Server runs on the following FMW techtack.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Release 2 (126.96.36.199)
- Oracle Forms and Reports 12c Release 2 (188.8.131.52)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 12c Release 2 (184.108.40.206)
- Oracle Application Development Framework 12c Release 2 (220.127.116.11) - Note: Included with Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure.
- Oracle Java Development Kit 1.8 Update 111 or later (JDK 1.8 is also known as JDK 8)
The OC/RDC applications are deployed in Weblogic domains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document