File Manager Initialization Failed With Error " Reason :Error downloading information from Agile"
(Doc ID 2743246.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to start File Manager the File Manager fails to start with
*** File Manager Initialization failed ***
Reason :Error downloading information from Agile.
The failure could be attributed to:
1. The Application Server is currently Unavailable
2. File Manager is not configured correctly - [Admin -> Server Settings -> Locations -> <File Manager Entry>
-> File Manager Internal Locator] must EXACTLY match the above-mentioned File Manager URL
3. File Manager Entry has been DISABLED or the setting is incorrectly specified
4. ifsuser username/password may not be correct.
File Manager and application server are installed on the same server
- Go to the [Agile home]\FileManager\bin folder
- Run startup.sh/startup.cmd
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document