EJBs Under IWS Application Are Throwing Null Pointer Exceptions On Invoking Iws
(Doc ID 2744325.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Installation Upgrad Proc
EJBs under IWS Application are throwing Null pointer exceptions on invoking iws
Not able to Invoke IWS from JMS Queue Messages.
When any IWS is invoked from a JMS Queue message via MDB, an error is logged in spl tech logs and message is returned to the Queue. Oracle Utilities Metering Solution is not able to read IMDs and Events from the JMS Queues hosted at another Weblogic due to this. The messages are being produced by Out of the box SGG-DG-SEEDER Adapter. The sequence of event is as follows
1) XML file is dropped in the folder
2) SGG-DG-SEEDER adapter picks the xml file, parses, transforms and create messages on the JMS Queue
3) EJBs under IWS Application hosted on a different environment reads from the JMS Queue
4) Null pointed Exception is thrown
Excerpt from the error is as follows(Log file is also attached):
- 810453-1-52 2020-08-30 02:45:26,798 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR (support.context.SessionExecutable) Caught exception from SessionExecutable.execute()
- 810453-1-52 2020-08-30 02:45:26,799 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR (support.service.ServiceReplayExecuter) Exception occurred calling serviceName: D1-IMDSeeder-BO-ServiceBean
- 810453-7-21 2020-08-30 02:45:26,928 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR (api.service.ServiceExecutionPolicy) Encountered exception, session marked for rollback
at com.splwg.base.support.schema.BusinessObjectInfo.verifyUserCanPerformAction(BusinessObjectInfo.java:666) ~[spl-base-126.96.36.199.0.jar:?]
at com.splwg.base.support.schema.rules.AbstractBusinessObjectRuleProcessor.checkSecurity(AbstractBusinessObjectRuleProcessor.java:98) ~[spl-base-188.8.131.52.0.jar:?]...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document