SNR Is Not Getting Generated When Purchased New Bundle
(Doc ID 2744385.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) 126.96.36.199.2 version
Bundle A - Unlimited Family - with following content:
- usage product (Truly Unlimited Usage CO ) with provisioning tag "Unlimited FUP"; priority 1000
- grant product (Unlimited Family ) which grants -16106127360 to resource 1000101. This has no provisioning tag.
- discount "Truly Unlimited Data DO" which includes an alteration rate plan which consumes 1000101 resource (with priority 1000)
Bundle B - Unlimited_Xtra_Mifi_Offer - with following content:
- usage product ( Christmas_Promo_Usage_XTRA_CO ) with provisioning tag "UNLIMITED_XTRA"; priority 2000
- grant product ( Unlimited Xtra Mifi Offer ) which grants -99999999999 to resource 1000202. This has no provisioning tag.
- discount "Christmas_Promo_Usage_DO" which includes an alteration rate plan which consumes 1000202 resource (with priority 2000)
Two offer profiles are configured as following:
Given following scenario:
1. on existing account, purchasing Bundle A -> SNR SPENDING_LIMIT_NOTIFICATION is published with UFUPQoS1 status label
2. send BALANCE_UPDATE request to impact 1000101 resource so it will have 0 value -> SNR SPENDING_LIMIT_NOTIFICATION is published with UFUPQoS2 status label
3. purchase Bundle B -> no SNR (Spending-Status-Notification-Request) notification is published
Is this expected behavior or a problem?
To be noted SNR notification is generated if products in "bundle B" are purchased one by one in the following order:
1. usage product (the one which contains the new UNLIMITED_XTRA provisioning tag) - Christmas_Promo_Usage_XTRA_CO
2. grant product (the one that grants bonus resources in the purchase fee) - Unlimited Xtra Mifi Offer
3. discount - Christmas_Promo_Usage_DO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document