Cash Flow Distribution CSV File Import Fails With: Code WBS, Description not defined columns in CSV file
(Doc ID 2744530.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 220.127.116.11
When exporting Cash Flow Curve data from Unifier, if a column references WBS, it will export as CBS. When the sheet is then imported back into Unifier, the first error noted below will occur. This will happen if user preference is set to English or Portuguese.
If the users language preference is set to Portuguese, users will receive the second error below after importing the sheet. Internationalizing has entries to translate any reference of description to Portuguese translation of descrição.
This happened in 19.12.5 and also after the upgrade to 18.104.22.168
- CÃ³digo WBS, colunas definidas no arquivo CSV.
- CÃ³digo WBS, Description colunas definidas no arquivo CSV.
English Translation: Code WBS, Description not defined columns in CSV file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier where user language preference is English
- Navigate to and open a Cash Flow item
- Double click on a Curve
- Click Export and Save the CSV file locally
- Open the CSV file in Excel. Notice that any column that has WBS in the title shows as CBS
- Enter required data, attempt to import into Unifier and see error #1 in the export error file
- Follow same steps above but with user language preference set to Portuguese, and see error #2 in the export error file
- In both cases, update the Excel file so that any reference to CBS is changed to WBS, and any column that has the word descrição is changed to description. When this is done the CSV file imports as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document