How to Translate Custom Attribute Values To The Selected Language?
(Doc ID 2745246.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to translate custom attribute values to the selected language?
Enabled a selected Non-English language in Java-Client for Agile. Need the system to translate all the attribute names and values to the selected language.
1. Login to Java-Client as administrator as English user
2. Create a custom Page 3 attribute & assign list values
3. Update User Preference Language as "French" for french_user
4. Log out of Java Client
5. Login to Web Client as the french_user
6. Navigate to custom Page 3 attribute; Attribute name has been translated to the selected language but the list values are not translated and are still in English
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document