Topology View Is Not Shown For LogicalDevices/Connectivities.
(Doc ID 2745646.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.0 version,
Qn1:Topology View is not shown for LogicalDevices/Connectivities.
From the device / connectivity summary pages, when checked the "Related pages" ->Topology View ", The topology is showing as empty.
Qn2:You have tried creating the locations, devices, connectivity using the network entity code and so far it seems to be working fine.
For each of the network entity code that gets assigned to location, inventory auto-creates new network locations with device identifier as locationcode.entity code.
As there are so many propertyLocations getting created, will there not be performance issue and GeographicPlace table would have very huge number of records.
Qn3:Connectivity Topology issue where the additional connectivities topology is being shown
Replication Steps for connectivity topology issue with sample data:
1) Create 2 network locations HYD, BNG, CHN along with 3 network entity codes (1,2,3) in each Network Location.
2) Create 2 logical devices(packet network devices) HYD.1.LD, HYD.2.LD, HYD.3.LD and BNG.1.LD at above NECs.
3) Create 1Gig ethernet connectivity between HYD.1 & BNG.1 and terminate it with 1GigE DIs of above logical devices.
4) Create 1Gig ethernet connectivity between HYD.1 & HYD.2 and terminate it with 1GigE DIs of above logical devices.
5) Create 1Gig ethernet connectivity between HYD.1 & HYD.3 and terminate it with 1GigE DIs of above logical devices.
4) Navigate to Related pages -> Search in topology.
Instead of just showing the connectivity Topology of the specific connectivity, Complete Topology is shown.
It looks like its displaying all the connectivities related to other LDs present under the NetworkLocation with different entity codes,.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document