Incorrect LAST_REVIEW_DATE and NEXT_REVIEW_DATE in REPL_ITEM_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2747367.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect LAST_REVIEW_DATE and NEXT_REVIEW_DATE in REPL_ITEM_LOC.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Item location is present with review cycle as 0 (weekly) with last_review_date "7-Aug-20" and next review date "14-Aug-20"
2) Vdate - 12-Aug-20
3) Repl day for the item - 6
4) Modified the review cycle from weekly to once in two week and set rep day as 4
5) Execute the job
6) Review cycle in repl_item_loc got updated with 2 and last review date "7-Aug-20" and next review date 19-Aug-20
7) Difference between last review date and next review date is less than 14 days and On 19 -Aug job run this item location will not be considered for ROQ calculation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document