Pin_rerate Utility Fails When The Service Has Charge Selector Product
(Doc ID 2747747.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rerating an account with a charge selector product yields an error.
Error in CM.Pinlog:
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a ‘Charge Selector’, with two rules and two charges based on some field say service.LOGIN. Default rule (LOGIN=*) applies 12$ for example.
2. Create Monthly Cycle Forward product with above charge selector. Create bundle and package
3. On 23rd Dec: In billing Care, create an account with the above package and apply charge with 12$.
4. Modify the default charge from 12 to 120$
5. From $BRM_HOME/apps/pin_rerate run rerating for the account as follows
pin_rerate -r -t 12/24/2020 -a 2205504 -n event.txt
event.txt contains just one line “/event/billing/product/fee/cycle/cycle_forward_monthly”
Query: How to resolve this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document