Error 'Event Code ERZF-0914-F' or '<project name>.xml is not a valid XML file' When Importing a Large XML File
(Doc ID 2747860.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 17.12.8 to 19.12.11, when attempting to import a compressed (zipped) Primavera XML file the following error occurs:
In P6 Professional:
Event Code: ERZF-0914-F
Message: Error reading zip file
In P6 Web:
<project name>.xml is not a valid XML file. Please select a valid file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make sure the P6 Configuration Import/Export Options > Save file in database setting is set to True.
- Export a project to Primavera XML format with the options Enable all project level layouts and Compress to Zip file selected.
- When job completes, click the Download button in the Job Status or View Service Status window.
- The download completes, but the file's size is smaller than it should be.
- Attempt to import the file back into P6.
- View the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!