Error in Executing PCM_OP_BILL_ITEM_REFUND
(Doc ID 2747964.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Core Billing
There is an op_bill_item_refund error in refunds in production (post upgrade) due to which the refund processes are getting stuck and end up killing the process.
Details of the scenario, and logs of the issue after replicating in dev:
1. Account created on 15-March
2. Cancellation happens on 5th-Apr and credit amount is generated
3. Account resubscribes on 5-Apr
3.1 During resubscribe, a new billinfo gets created(using cust_set_billinfo) and the existing services/bal_grp etc points to the new billinfo
3.2 The new products are activated and charges are applied under new billinfo
4. On 6th-Apr the refund job picks the credit amount on billinfo B1, and tries to issue refund and fails with below error:
5. The process hangs in production and needs to be manually terminated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document