Zone Query Time Out with ORA-01013 and ORA-06512 Error in DB Table.
(Doc ID 2748293.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v184.108.40.206.0, Zone Query Time Out observed in back end.
Zone Query is found to be timing out.
Zone query gets executed to fetch reports from UI and it fails showing ORA-01013 and ORA-06512 error in DB table.
User should be able to see the bills and should be able to refund the credit FTs successfully.
1. Create a person account contracts and credit Bill segments/Adjustments
2. Generate bill on the account
3. Added a refund write off request and search bill from bill tab
4. Added credit segment and kept the refund request in draft status
5. Added new refund request and searched the same bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document