Users with Name More Than 25 Characters are Unable to Authorize the Stock Count
(Doc ID 2748331.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Stock Count Authorization, when user name length is more than 25 characters then the below mentioned error is reported and the status of the stock count child remains in 'Processing' status.
Error executing statement: update STOCK_COUNT set STORE_ID = ?, STATUS = ?, PHASE = ?, UPDATE_DATE_TIME = ?, EXPORT_USER = ?, BEFORE_STORE_OPEN = ? WHERE STOCK_COUNT.ID = ? AND STOCK_COUNT.STORE_ID = ?
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-12899: value too large for column "XXX"."STOCK_COUNT"."EXPORT_USER" (actual: 25, maximum: 20)
Steps To Recreate
- Login to SIM PC and make sure the username length is greater than 25
- Navigate to Admin -> Product Group > Create a Unit and Amount Product Group and Schedule it.
- Take Snapshot an upload the stock count file.
- Verify the quantities and proceed to authorize the stock count.
- Notice, the above mentioned error is reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document