Worklist Days Remaining Shows Specific Days Immediately After Case Is Created By Copy
(Doc ID 2748441.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an existing Case which is having Report Schedules is copied to a new case by Case Actions >> Copy menu,
the new case has a specific days value at Worklist >> New >> [Days Remaining] field immediately after the case is created by copy in spite of that the new case does not have any report schedules.
This happens when the source case had date value in CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON.
When the case is copied, the value in CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON is unexpectedly copied to the new case.
Steps to Repeat:
- Find any existing case which has multiple report schedules.
- Confirm from backend that the found case has date value in CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON. (e.g.:select case_num, due_soon from case_master where case_num = '<case#>';)
- Copy the case by Case Actions >> Copy. Case Form becomes to show the copied new case.
- Go to Case Form >> Regulatory Reports. No report schedules exist. Keep Case Form open for the copied new case.
- Go to Worklist >> New, then search the copied new case. ---> [Days Remaining] field shows a specific days value. This is incorrect.
- Check from backend CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON of the copied new case. (e.g.:select case_num, due_soon from case_master where case_num = '<newcase#>';) ---> CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON has the same value as source case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document