Copy/Paste-Special at Base-level Functionality Is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2749483.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following has been noticed in version 126.96.36.199.
After performing a copy/paste special function, the pasted values are not displayed with the all-calendar expanded. Only when collapsing all-calendar does the values get displayed.
It is expected that after performing the copy/paste special function, the values are displayed whilst the all-calendar is expanded.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open a workbook where the copy/paste will be performed.
2. Select a row such as all-calendar containing a couple SKU's.
3. Select the field to copy to and then perform a copy-paste/special at base-level.
4. Notice that the values do not appear to have copied over.
5. If you collapse the week dimension then the values appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!