Event Detals Operation Event Notes Disappearing After A Refresh
(Doc ID 2749908.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Operation Event Notes are disappearing after a Refresh.
Close Event Details and Reopen
1) Select an Event and Open Event Details
2) Select the Job Action Tab
3) Add a Operations Event Note
4) Press Save
5) Press the Refresh to see what was added and the Note that was added is no longer showing
6) If you Close and reopen the Note added appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document