Override Flag Set For Mobile Crew When Marked as Unavailable
(Doc ID 2750217.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Web Workspace
When a Mobile Crew is marked as Unavailable, the Web Workspace is changing the crew's mobile flag to 'No', which causes the crew to disappear from the Mobile Crews list in Crew Actions
Crew Status should not appear as Override.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
To properties/CrewIcons_en_US.properties, add this:
1. In Crew Actions, change the View to List vs Icon
2. Change the filter in Crew Actions, to Mobile
3. Select a Mobile crew created Available & On Shift
4. Click on Availability icon and mark the Crew Unavailable (crew disappears)
5. Change the Crew Filter to All from Mobile
6. Crew status appear with Override but it shouldn't
Curiously, if you just OPEN the Availability dialog, the crew's Mobile status
goes to "No (Override)". Pressing Cancel reverts the Mobile status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document