Field Populated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2750301.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Documaker - Version 12.6.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in a form with multiple fields, one of the fields is populated incorrectly based on the values entered in another field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form with 2 fields
field 1 - values from a lookup table - A,B,C,D
field 2 - date. make this current system date
2. Start a new transaction and view this document in WIP edit plugin window
3. Pick "A" from field 1. You will see current system date in field 2
4. Change "A" to "B" in field 1. Now you will see "A" in field 2
5. Change "B" to "C" i field 1. Now you will see "B" in field 2
It seems like field 2 is populated with the previous selection from field 1.
Expected result: Field 2 has always the current system date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document