Not Able to Save Changes in DapRequest When Selecting Templates With Request Parameter Having "Node Disposition" Set as "Either"
(Doc ID 2750561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control (OCNCC/NCC) 22.214.171.124.0 version, when trying to configure new DapRequest feature node in new or existing control plan, and select an operation (template) which has a request parameter having "Node Disposition" set as "Either", java.lang.NullPointerException error is logged in Java console and "Save" button remains as greyed out/Disabled, so it is not possible to save the node configuration.
Steps to reproduce:
1. login in SMS Screens
2. go to Services > DAP > Resources > Operations tab
3. create new DAP template(operation) having a request parameter with "Node Disposition" set as "Either"
4. go to Services > ACS Services
5. select "Control Plans"
6. double check that an appropriate ACS customer is selected
7. select File > New Plans
8. add a DAP Request feature node
9. add end node and crate all links between the three nodes
10. double click on DAP Request feature node
11. in the "Operation" dropdown list select newly created template (see step 3)
The following error is logged in Java console:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document