History Page of Batch Payments in Billing Care Displays Multiple Lines For The Same Processed File
(Doc ID 2750645.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a cash payment batch file (.pmt file), cash_sample.pmt for example as per documentation.
- Log in to Billing Care.
- Click on Batch payment button.
- Click on Import to import file cash_sample.pmt
- Click on Process button.
- After processing of file is finished, click on History button.
- Multiple entries will be returned for the same file.
- See screen shot below for example, that multiple rows are returned for batch id 10011.
History page should displays one occurrence for each processed file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document