COST MATCHED Is Set To 'Y' On Items Not Shipped And Received
(Doc ID 2751173.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reimautomatch is setting cost_match to 'Y' for items that have not been shipped
Steps to Recreate:
1. Place order for two items
2. Ship / Receive one item
3. Create invoice for both items - with a cost variance on the item not shipped
4. Run Auto Match Batch and observe COST_MATCHED = 'Y' for item which was not shipped/received
5. Ship 2nd item
6. Receive 2nd item
7. Navigate to Summary Match, enter Supplier Site and Order Number, Click OK
8. Click on Order No. hyperlink
9. Observe there is a cost variance of $10.00. Click on Details
10. Bring item down to Detail Item Grouping and observe the Cost Resolution option is grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document