OHMPI GUI Does Not Correctly Process An "&" Character
(Doc ID 2751383.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index (OHMPI 188.8.131.52), the following issue is encountered:
String containing "&" is truncated at this character, data entered after this character is not considered.
Issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Log into the OHMPI GUI and edit an EUID.
2. Go to an active source record and find a free-text field.
3. Enter "A & B" into that free-text field.
4. Save the changes to the SO and save the EO.
5. Observe that the field only contains "A", not "A & B".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document