How to Cleanup PAUDIT and PAUDITX Tables
(Doc ID 2751805.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PAUDIT and PAUDITX tables continue to accumulate rows, but old data is not being purged by the background jobs.
For example (Run all queries below as the schema owner - default admuser):
- Run counts from the table(s) to determine row counts by month and year:
- In this example, the queries indicate that there are audit records going back to June 2019;
- 20190614 49855
- 20190615 164903
- 20190616 415381
- Review the BGPLOG table to see if audit rows are being deleted by the background jobs. While it is possible for the cleanup to show 0 rows, it would not be expected to see 0 rows deleted when there is audit data going back to June 2019 - example BGPLOG entry;
Complete cleanup_paudit-0 Sec
- Review the SETTINGS table for audit-related and data_monitor settings;
- database.cleanup.auditing - KeepInterval = 15d
- database.background.Damon - Interval = FREQ=DAILY;BYHOUR=1
- database.background.Damon - HeartBeatTime = 12/11/2020 13:10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!