Store Day Summary - Over/Short Totals Not Displaying Amount
(Doc ID 2751900.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Day Summary - Over/Short Totals not displaying amount.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Calculate totals that included Over/Short Accountable For and Accounted For.
2. Store Day Search -> Store Day Summary -> Over/Short Totals.
3. Notice that all totals show amounts.
4. Create a new revision of the Accounted For Total and 'A'pprove. Select No when the below pop up appears.
"Do you want to reset the audit status to Re-totaling /Auditing Required for
all affected Store/days? Click Yes to apply changes made to xxxx during the
next totaling/auditing run."
5. Store Day Search -> Store Day Summary -> Over/Short Totals.
6. Notice that the Accounted For Total shows no amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document