Inactive User Does Not Appear in the Dynamic List Even by Having "Include Inactive List Values" Set to "Yes"
(Doc ID 2752426.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive user does not appear in the value field of the dynamic list field of the search criteria even though "Include Inactive List Values" is set to "Yes"
Inactive user to appear in the value field of the dynamic list field of the search criteria when "Include Inactive List Values" is set to "Yes"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user, click My Setting, and go to Preferences tab and make sure "Include Inactive List Values" is set to "Yes"
- Create Dynamic List with below criteria:
Users | (blank) | Object Search
General Information. First Name | Contains | test | OR
General Information. Last Name | Contains | test
- Enable Parts.Page Two.MultiList01, and associate with Users dynamic list
- Create user test1, test2, test3, and include the word "test" in either Firstname or Lastname
- Log into Web Client, and create Part P01, and update Parts.Page Two.MultiList01 field with test1
- Go back to Java Client, and Inactivate user test1
- Log into Web Client, and run Advanced Search for Parts object with below criteria:
Page Two.MultiList01 in
- Can see test1 does not appear in the value field of the search criteria
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document