CMPLIANT - Batch Is Failing
(Doc ID 2752660.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v184.108.40.206.0, CMPLIANT Batch is failing.
We are executing DisAgg flow as per the below steps.
In Disagg flow, CMPLIANT (CM batch control for base batch C1-IDENT) batch is failing and showing the following error.
Severe - Worker - A Java exception was thrown: GridWorkAbortedException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException Caused by InvocationTargetException: Caused by NullPointerException: Event was logged with key: -4965008178348473688.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. DBBison Date is (Batch business date): SYSDATE (21-12-2020)
2. Created transactions for December month
3. Run TFM to create billable charges.
4. Run Billing batch jobs to create pending bills
5. Perform Price Override
6. Run bseg deletion and pending bill deletion batch
7. Execute the DisAgg.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document