AS-10001 Error When Click on [Permissions] Button if Advanced Condition (AC) Name Contains '&' or '#' Characters
(Doc ID 2752784.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is displayed when click on Permissions button - AS-10001: Some Error has occurred. Please Contact your Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Argus Application.
2. Navigate to Utilities > Advanced Condition Library
3. Search for or create an advanced condition named for example ‘RR AC F/LT, Unlisted & Reportable Event’
4. Select the Advanced Condition under Total number of Rows section, check the check box and click on [Modify] button.
5. On the Advanced Condition set webpage dialog under criteria section click on [Permissions]
6. An error is displayed as below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document