EBS: PS: New Notes Added to PS Model is Not Retained After the Model is Saved and Reopened
(Doc ID 2753284.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notes entered in a PS Model is not retained when the model is saved using export scenario option
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open a sample model in PS application
2) Right click on model name > Go to properties tab
3) In the General tab, enter Notes - "Testing" and click apply and OK
4) Right click on the model name > Select Export scenario to save the model
5) Open the saved model and observe the notes entered is not saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document