Oracle Student Financial Planning Cloud Service - Student Portal Incorrectly Display Status Of Loan Acceptance.
(Doc ID 2753703.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Student Financial Planning Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Student portal incorrectly displays status of loan acceptance. Portal shows different status than the FAS (SFP Admin UI) application.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Process begins when student submits all required documentation
2) SFP then calculates the loan for the student and updates student portal with amount of loan and turns on the Review/Accept Awards link and turns indicator red.
3) This where the issue begins. Logged in as student, click on the Review/Accept awards, note that the detail page shows the award already accepted.
4) The 3xpected behavior is the Review and Accept Awards link is inactive and the indicator box is green.
5) Navigate to FAS and query the student, look at awards and note that it correctly reported here as accepted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document