Some Users Are Not Found via LDAP 'Add User' Search
(Doc ID 2753927.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a user account search in P6 Web User Administration > Users via the Add > Users from LDAP function, some searches do not return a result even though the searched-for user accounts definitely exist in the LDAP repository.
All valid user accounts matching the criteria should be returned by the LDAP search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure P6 EPPM for LDAP Authentication via adminpv.cmd.
- Login to P6 Web as an admin-superuser.
- Navigate to Administration > User Administration > Users.
- Click Add > Users from LDAP and enter a search query.
- Not all users that match the query conditions are returned for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!