Charge Not Getting Applied in the Last Cycle For an End Dated Product
(Doc ID 2755352.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create account with service level cycle forward product on 25th Dec 2020. Billing day of month=25.
- Set the end date of the product as 25th April 2021.
The opcode used is PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO.
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 4484842451 11
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ POID  0.0.0.0 0 0
0 PIN_FLD_PRODUCTS ARRAY  allocated 23, used 23
1 PIN_FLD_OFFERING_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /purchased_product 4484841971 1
1 PIN_FLD_PRODUCT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /product 4452004305 0
1 PIN_FLD_USAGE_END_T TSTAMP  (1619305200)
1 PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T TSTAMP  (1619305200)
1 PIN_FLD_PURCHASE_END_T TSTAMP  (1619305200)
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Customer Center"
- Perform Bill Now on 25th Dec and regular billing on 25th Jan, 25th Feb and 25th March.
- Cycle charges are not getting applied on 25th March bill while its getting applied for the previous bills. It is expected that the cycle charge for 25 March to 25 April should get applied.
- ApplyProrationRules business parameter is enabled.
- If above parameter is disabled then the charges are applied ok.
- As per cm pinlog, one can see below messages during rating for the last cycle (25 Mar to 25 April):
- See that proration scale is getting set to zero and final rated amount is zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document